Send this page to a friend
- How do I apply for a specific position?
You may click here in order to complete your personal profile, thereby creating an application. Your profile will remain in our system for a period of six months. We encourage you to return regularly to update your profile and to view current job openings.
- What happens to my CV once I have applied?
Your CV will be evaluated by a Human Resources professional in order to evaluate your profile with respect to the selection criteria that has been determined for the position. If a match is determined, we will communicate with you in order to start the application process.
- I don’t see a posted opportunity that interests me. Can I submit my CV?
At Algorithme Pharma we are always looking for talent. Please feel free to complete your personal profile via our apply now section. It will be kept for a period of 6 months. We encourage you to return regularly to update your profile and to view current job openings.
- Is there any other way to apply?
Completing a personal profile, either for submitting a spontaneous application or in response to a specific position that is posted, is the only way to apply.
- Where can I see opportunities for internships?
Please consult our career website for internship opportunities or complete a personal profile, thereby creating a spontaneous application.
- What happens if I encounter technical difficulties during the application process?
Please send us a detailed description of the difficulties that you are encountering to email@example.com