FAQ - Algorithme Pharma
What is Algorithme Pharma?
Algorithme Pharma is a private Canadian CRO specializing in early stage clinical research, located in Montreal, Quebec.
What is a CRO?
A CRO, or a Contract Research Organisation, is a company providing services to sponsors to help them speed up and reduce the cost of drug development.
What kinds of services are offered by Algorithme Pharma?
Algorithme Pharma offers a large array of services, including clinical trials, bioanalysis, regulatory affairs, method development, GLP and Non-GLP studies, amongst others.
What types of studies are conducted at Algorithme Pharma?
Algorithme Pharma has conducted many different types of studies and is familiar with all appropriate international regulations and submissions: Phase I/IIa, BE/BA, 505(b)(2), etc.
Why should I trust Algorithme Pharma?
Algorithme Pharma has been inspected by the following government agencies:
- Health Canada's Therapeutic Products Directorate (TPD),
- The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA),
- The Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) in the UK,
- The French National Security Agency for Medecines and Health Products (ANSM) in France,
- The Austrian Agency for Health and Food Safety (AGES) in Austria,
- The National Health Surveillance Agency Brazil (ANVISA) in Brazil,
- The Department of Medical Sciences, Ministry of Public Health in Thailand,
- The Spanish Agency of Medecines and Medical Devices (AEMPS) in Spain.
These government agencies have inspected various Algorithme Pharma operations and have validated the security, efficiency and quality of our services, as required by their respective regulations.