Our GLP-compliant bioanalytical facility is 20,000 sq feet (1850 sq metres), equipped with next generation instrumentation focused on addressing increasing challenges such as metabolite identification and protein and peptide quantitation. It is fully equipped with a dedicated method development group and multiple state-of-the-art resources, ensuring a straightforward and compliant submission for any country.
Our expertise, combined with our state-of-the-art instrumentation, allows us to achieve:
- Extremely low LLOQ
- Large dynamic ranges
- Analysis of multiple metabolites
- Analysis from various matrices and species
- Quick method development using strict criteria
- Successful method transfer or adaptation
Our Bioanalysis Group is responsible for method validation and study sample analysis, with:
- Experience working with different matrices and species
- Experience with complex multi-sites and Phase IIa/III studies
- Highly trained employees on GLP and international regulations
- Flexibility and quick timelines using on-going Quality Assurance
We perform assays for over 400,000 samples per year, many for multiple analytes and comprising parent drug and several metabolites in one single assay. Sample analysis is performed for projects carried out in our own clinics as well as for external projects (from preclinical to Phase I-IV).