Safety and Compliance during Clinical Trials
Algorithme Pharma is committed to the health, safety and well-being of its participants. Our team of experienced Investigators and Head Nurse ensure participant’s safety at all times during the course of the clinical trial. Our dedicated medical team is assigned to review, assess and monitor any adverse events or serious adverse events in order to ensure safety and short timelines from data collection to clinical report.
We implements various measures designed to ensure safety and compliance during clinical trials. These include:
- Partnerships with other CROs in order to verify participants’ trial activities
- A fully compliant pharmacy, ensuring the complete chain of custody from reception to final accountability
- Restricted access drug rooms with continuous temperature and humidity monitoring
- Appropriate licensing to handle and import controlled substances
- In-house generation of the Case Report Forms (CRFs) compliant to ClinTrial© data management system for prompt start-up of a clinical trial
- Use of validated shipping processes, thus ensuring proper cold chain management and fast delivery of samples to internal and external bioanalytical laboratories
Additionally, on top of our comprehensive range of capabilities, we remain proactive in our efforts to stay ahead of any potential obstacles on the road to clinical trial fulfillment. To this end, we have a dedicated training team to continuously maintain and improve the training level of our Clinical staff including a dedicated Study Manager (SM) assigned to each study to provide fast and efficient updates of the trial status to sponsors and collaborators.
Take a virtual tour of our Montreal clinic.
A virtual tour of our Fargo clinic will be available soon.