Our recruitment process includes an ongoing general awareness media campaign as well as study specific recruitment strategies to ensure that our panels are filled as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Finding and engaging targeted participants and/or patients is all about speed, efficiency and responsiveness. The success of our recruitment programmes are in large part based on:
- A call centre in Montreal (Canada), which is open accessible hours and accommodates the varied schedules of our target audience (including evenings and weekends);
- The talent and experience of the staff of our call centre;
- An enrolment process that follows inclusion and exclusion criteria specifically identified in the study protocol, which boosts enrolment efficiency;
- A solid database of more than 100,000 participants, including pre-screened patients suffering from specific illnesses;
- An extensive network of specialist doctors allowing us easier access to target patient populations;
- A cost-effective media plan including traditional media, online media and direct-to-participant/patient marketing;
- Advertisement of trials on participant/patient portals.
Having the right participants is critical for a successful clinical trial. We take many opportunities to communicate this to participants and recognise them for their active part in bringing medicines to the market.
Effective participant, patient recruitment and enrolment strategies are crucial to your drug development timelines. Investment in accelerated participant and patient recruitment yields time to market savings, often resulting in a several-fold return on investment.